Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A reserved celebration

I am sitting on the couch I've resided on for nearly a month, waiting for Alice to call, and I thought I should mention to the world my fate seems secure. I should be back in Honduras within a couple weeks. No one has made any promises, but my speedy recovery means I could be back as early as a week from Saturday. As with any medical situation there are conditions and concerns, but the good news is I will be back in Honduras in no time. 

On another note, Thanks to Stephanie for being my first follower. I follow 13 different blogs, and hers was previously left off the list and she was the only one who took the time to "follow my blog". All you lazy folk should do the same. The more people who follow the blog, the less likely I am to ignore it for long periods of time assuming that no one is reading it.

Well, my sister in law is in the shower, and my nephew's butt just made a terrible noise, so I think Uncle Drew has some nasty work to do.  I hope your day is filled with less stink than mine.

E. Hippie

3 comments:

StephMilo said...

I'm glad to hear that you are recovering well.

Alice Cat said...

LOL. I hope Uncle Drew´s work wasn´t too hard. Also I love you and miss you and come home soon.

Amber said...

I just read this.. That is kinda funny! I will be sure to try and take advantage of a shower more often next time you are here!! LOL Thanks Uncle Drew!