Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A little bit of catch-up

I really wanted to do an update this weekend, because we are just non stop, but I had to cancel my usual ciber-sunday, due to digestive problems. This is Honduras, and I have been lucky to have not had problems earlier. So far I am just happy to not have had any major problems, but these too will come. The bad news is I am unprepared today. Usually I prep everything before I come, especially the pictures I plan to use, and today I have nothing but boring stories, so i will be brief in hopes that pictures will bring some of these stories to life.

Off the top of my head, Last week was interesting for alot of reasons, most specifically, field trips. We went with our Spanish classes to a Tabacalera, or a cigar factory, and to the house of a woman who makes coffee wine. Both were unique experiences, and a whole lot of fun. I have a ton of pictures of the cigar factory, because I have never seen anything like it before. There were mountains of tobacco, and hundreds of people hand rolling cigars. The coffee wine was unique as well, though was well described as "like kahlua, only not as sweet and creamy" The reviews were mixed, but Alice and I decide it was ok, but improved with some cream.

We also did a trip to see some productive projects, mostly agriculture based, which was good information. I hope to work with a project similar to one of the ones we saw, since basically they are government funded ag projects, that are supposed to earn money after the initial investment and that money is usually appropriated to help schools of libraries update materials. I like it because it sustains itself, and the benefits are long term. It may or may not work out, but I liked it.

Thursday and friday were the last days of self directed projects, and I can honestly say I will miss my training site. It was awesome. Thursday we went back and finished a very stresful analysis of a community based orginization, but I loved the project, since it was so challenging. I hadn't expected something so simple to be so hard, so the first day I didn't do so well speaking or even thinking, but this time I was ready, and got alot better results. Friday was another one of my famous lessons. This time we were talking about leadership, communication, and team-building. All worthy things to talk about, but it was mostly hilarious, fun, intereactive activities. We did get our point across too, which is nice. The best part was I really seemed to communicate well during the last couple activities. My Spanish went from survivable to workable. That is a good feeling.

I will expand on all of this with photos, I just didn't want to send the message I was forgetting about the blog.

5 comments:

Saint Facetious said...

Dude, I've got to see that cigar factory!

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://azuwopyme.envy.nu/ujofyg.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]