Thursday, September 20, 2007

A quick little update

If you've been on the edge of your seat trying to figure out where we were going, you can relax. I know. Alice and I have been placed in Valle de Angeles. It is a little town about 20 minutes from Santa Lucia, the training site. It is bery nice, with all the things that we need, interent, electricity, water, and all sorts of restaurants and markets. So far we have met our counterpart, and I am in the midst of my site vist, which has definately not been boring.

More to come, just wanted to let you all know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's good to know where you will be. Now I just need to figure out when we are coming that direction

Saint Facetious said...

Now, your first order of business is to find me a smokin' hot chica who speaks just a teensy bit of English and who is eager to show me about while you guys are at work. Capiche?