Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Post op

Well, all updates as promised.

I had ACL reconstruction Tuesday and all went well. The surgeon was great, though giving anyone directions while on pain meds is a mistake. I already messed up once and changed the dressing, when I should have just layered more band aids on top. I've had a few instances of pain, but for the most part I'm not doing to bad. Feel free to send well wishes, I'm feeling a bit like a bum, since I am pretty much a resident of my brother's couch.

All shall be well, and I don't question I'll be able to make it back to Honduras within my time limit.

Drew

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to know you made it through the surgery well. There goes your professional baseball career eh? Rough getting old. I should know.

was this just an excuse to spend some time with good old American toilet paper?

Executive Hippie said...

Funny you should bring up toilet paper. I just comlimented my sister in law for having the worlds softest toilet paper available. It is much nicer than the indutrial style one ply that I am accustomed to.

Alice Cat said...

if he just went so he could get nice toilet paper he's in a lot of trouble :) Then again, that is a luxury that should never be upderappreciated. And, I thought you were kinda fun to talk to on pain meds though I am glad you are doing better already. Come home soon!

SILVA@NETTO said...

quero seguir vcs masnão tem como seguir