Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stateside

I'm not sure anyone reads this who isn't in my imediate contact loop, and judging from the overwhelming response to my previous 4 posts, I'm guessing no one wanted to read 20 pages of babble. I'll keep it short.

Stoves were still on hold last I checked, but knee surgery is on. I'm in DC for an unspecified time, following Surgery on Tuesday. I'm expeted to do some long hard PT and get back to Honduras just in time (after 45 days of being medically evacuated, Peace Corps is forced to seperate a volunteer).

I'm planning on doing some web design while I'm here, but I seem to be missing all my design files, but I'm going to try anyhow using what I have.

I'll update regularly since I am in the world of technology. Anyone in the Capital should contact me and buy me coffee. I like coffee and it is always nice to see friendly faces.

E. Hippie

No comments: