Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It came to my attention...

So most people who will be coming this general direction are well aware that my wife and I are going to the Peace Corps in about two weeks, but it came to my attention recently that there is a community out there that actually enjoys travel blogs, and since what we are doing is relatively unique, I thought I should go ahead and create a method of communication that is easy for me to share with that community as well as my friends. So here it is. Executive Hippie is born.

Our assignment is to Honduras and we will be working on municipal development. To clarify, that means we are assigned to a person in the local government that we will aid and assist with the intention of making that person more effective, and make the actions of the local government better known to the local people, transparency in the government if you will. That's about half of our job. The other half will be working with their projects and local organizations on just about anything. At least that's what I get out of our assignment book, it really could be just about anything.

And because I know your all just itching to ask, Yes, we are nervous, and Yes, We are excited. I have never understood why we insist on asking everyone those 2 questions when the response is so predictable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

neumejema
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/metabolife-complete]metabolife complete[/url]
chassefsprofs