Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A new post.

The shift button was broken. I figured that was it, but I had to use another computer to decide for sure. Internet Cafes are not what they were in Europe. Your connection is shaky, the keyboards are not only a little different, but half the keys are so worn you can no longer read the letter. I haven't played hunt and peck since I was 12, but now it is like that with a game of guess and check thrown in for extra fun. Neat!

My Spanish is improving quickly, but it seems my Spanish teacher thinks I talk poorly. Today I got a book on pronunciation. I think my left over Spanish accent annoys her, since everytime I mumble, or use a th sound instead of a hard c, or growl a j she makes me say it over and over until said behavior disapates. Overall, I am in the middle of the pack, but I am less afraid to use it and mess up. I met a volunteer who has been here a year and he is still nervous to use it. I think my ability to embarass myelf will be handy. This week I have to talk for 20 minutes on a theme of my choice in Spanish. that should be fun, but today I talked about soccer for 15 to a group that could not have cared less, so at least it can't go worse. It is just not my fault that I am in a class full of ladies who don't like sports.

Not a whole lot is going on really. Since I messed up my knee my first day off I haven't played alot of sports since. I will get back into it, but only once it stops hurting after I walk home. I'll probably go for a jog on Saturday to see how things go. I've restarted hackey sack, but I can only use one leg well right now, but thats cool.

I need to get home before dark, but I hope this finds everyone well.

Drew

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to hear from you again Drew. I make sure I check blogger at least once a day to see if you have posted. Sorry about the bum knee man, that just sucks. I believe your Spanish will get much better, and soon you'll be able to converse like a native. Keep up the good work, and I'll send you a real email sometimes this week.

Saint Facetious said...

Sounds like a good language teacher to me. Hope your knee gets better!

Anonymous said...

Granted, truly partly because you have generally very little closeness or intimacy between two paid performers, and the nature of an sizegenetics film set -- weird lighting, multiple cameras pointing at you, creepy directors barking orders, etc. -- seriously is not most likely the most conducive to complete, uninhibited pleasure. With that said, if massive penises were truly magical pleasure rods that could make any woman thrash uncontrollably with little effort, it stands to reason where the female stars in sizegenetics films wouldn't require to try so hard to appear like they were enjoying the experience.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/